Daily Dose Bioretinol + Mineral SPF 40 Fluid
A powerful daytime treatment supercharged with bakuchiol & mineral SPF for healthier, younger-looking skin — without irritation*
This daily treatment is proven effective to break the daytime cycle of skin damage for healthier, younger-looking skin — without irritation*. Discover all the powerful benefits of a traditional retinol in a clean, gentle formula that doesn’t irritate skin! Bioretinol and SPF work together to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while helping prevent future skin damage from happening in the first place. Bakuchiol and a natural peptide (L-Carnosine) supercharge this power-packed formula to boost collagen and target fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity — resulting in skin that appears smoother, brighter and more rejuvenated, without redness or irritation.
*In a 12-week independent clinical research study, 95% agreed this product is effective and 100% agreed this product did not cause redness or irritation.
1 fl. oz. / 30 ml
SPF Packed with Powerful Ingredients:
1% Bioretinol (Bakuchiol): Visibly rejuvenates skin and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Collagen-Boosting Peptide (L-Carnosine): Helps boost and protect collagen, supports skin’s firmness and elasticity and helps filter blue light
Olive Esters & Glycerin: Lock in beneficial treatment ingredients and skin moisture, so skin stays plump, fresh and healthy looking
Complex of Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract & English Oak Bark Extract: Helps reduce the visible effects of free radicals and helps protect and prolong brightening, skin-smoothing benefits
Zinc Oxide 16.5%
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Silica, Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Pentaoleate, Propanediol, Bakuchiol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isododecane, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Quercus Robur Bark Extract, Quercus Robur Wood Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Carnosine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
Apply 6-8 drops and gently pat into skin as the last step in your skincare routine, after moisturizer. For best results, use with other mineral SPF products.If this is the only SPF in your skincare routine, apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or immediately after swimming or sweating.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)