Fennel Pollen Rub, 2 oz
Foeniculum vulgare 2 oz. jar
Here is complex and haunting stuff. Wineforest has balanced a blend of fennel and spice with subtle citrus notes can and should be used as a spice as well as a rub. This seasoning lends classic enchantment to seafood, pork and is a surprising enhancement for endless culinary adventures from bread to pizza. Sprinkle some on vegetables and salads.
- Season breadcrumbs for topping everything from broiled tomatoes to pastas and soups
- Sprinkle into and atop cold summer salads like chicken and tuna salad or Salade Nicoise
- Brighten up a basic vinaigrette in a subtle way
- Season a pot of your favorite white beans
- Give your Bloody Mary a make-over
About Wineforest Wild Foods: Connie Green is a pioneer for introducing American mushroom foraging to the culinary world in 1979. Since then she has championed reforestation and preservation while showcasing the award-winning bounty.