Moisture Renew Cream 2.5 oz
A rich hydration moisturizer that can be used during the day or night to seal in moisture and reveal healthy, glowing skin.
Best for when your skin is dull and dehydrated, our Moisture Renew Cream plumps and hydrates the skin for a fresh, dewy glow.
- Layering on top of serums for added moisture
- Building and protecting skin barrier
- Spot treating dry areas
- Plumping and filling fine lines
Active Ingredient Benefits
- Squalane: An olive oil-based ingredient that hydrates and locks in moisture to keep the skin protected, soft and supple.
- Vitamin E: Nurtures, hydrates and provides antioxidant protection against free radicals. Plays an important role in neutralizing free radicals, moisturizing skin, and improving the appearance of visible skin aging.
- Shea Butter: Promotes plump, smooth, firm, hydrated skin. Rich in antioxidants for healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits.
- Lactic Acid: The most gentle AHA used to promote cell turnover and rejuvenation, help to improve pigmentation and discoloration issues and build and protect your skin’s natural barrier layer. Works to prevent clogged pores and congestion, improve skin texture and diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: A natural antioxidant that soothes and nurtures overworked skin.
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Propanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Behenyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower (ORGANIC Chamomile) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract.
Apply a generous layer onto clean skin and massage until absorbed. Use on skin day and night to increase hydration, improve texture and strengthen the skin’s protective barrier.