Original Moisturizing Cream 2.7 fl. oz. Tube
Introducing the brand new Moisturizing Skin Cream 2.7 fl. oz. Tube, the bigger, better, and more convenient version of our #1 best selling moisturizer!
You're still getting the same powerfully healing formula that alleviates severely dry and painful skin conditions, but with these major upgrades:
- MORE CREAM: 20% more cream than the Jar
- MORE CONVENIENT: Slimmer tube container that's easier to travel with
- MORE SANITARY: Uses a flip cap to dispense the cream so that you don't have to stick your fingers into the cream
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Uses over 60% LESS plastic than the Jar
Additional benefits your skin experiences with our best-selling cream:
- Non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly and stays locked in for hours
- Special ingredient camphor aids in relieving inflammation, irritation, and itchiness
- Vitamin C, an essential antioxidant, helps to build collagen, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and aid skin cells in recovering from damage
- Vitamin E hastens the healing process of minor cuts, burns, and sun damage
- Vitamin B2 helps brighten and improve the look of uneven skin tone
- Alcohol and paraben Free
- Non-comedogenic and 100% vegan
Glycerin, Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E),Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Camphor, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, EDTA, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate
1. Is Yu-Be cruelty free?
There is no animal testing done with Yu-Be products at any of our facilities.
2. Is Yu-Be paraben free?
All Yu-Be products, except for the Moisturizing Body Lotion, are paraben free.
3. Is Yu-Be vegan?
All Yu-Be skincare products, except for the Yu-Be Lip Balm (contains beeswax), are 100% vegan.
4. Does Yu-Be contain petroleum?
No, Yu-Be is 100% petroleum free.
5. Does Yu-Be contain steroid cream?
No, there is no steroid cream contained in any Yu-Be products.
6. Can I use the Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream on my face?
All Yu-Be products are safe to apply to your face! However, for our more sensitive skin users we recommend starting with the Advanced Formula Pure Hydration Cream, as it is fragrance-free and extremely gentle.
7. Does the Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream help with rosacea, dermititis, and/or eczema?
The trifecta of the high concentration of glycerin, camphor, and targeted vitamins in the Moisturizing Skin Cream all work towards deeply hydrating the skin while nourishing and soothing inflamed, irritated, and extremely dry skin.
Many of our customers have told us how Yu-Be is the only skin cream that has helped them or their little one cure their severe eczema/demititis/rosacea issues!
8. Is this cream good for cracked, chapped skin?
Yes, the Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream contains a high amount of glycerin - a powerful skin-moisturizing ingredient - as well as enriching vitamins, which create a nourishing and deeply hydrating skin cream that lasts for hours.
We have received countless messages from our customers that Yu-Be has helped them heal and soften hard, cracking heels and elbows, as well as other troublesome dry spots (i.e. chapped lips, extremely dry hands, etc.) that no other cream was able to do!
9. Can this cream help heal wounds and scars on my skin?
One of the amazing abilities of the camphor contained in the Moisturizing Skin Cream formula is that it can help heal minor wounds on the skin heal faster.
Yu-Be is enriched with powerful vitamins, camphor, and a high concentration of glycerin, together which help to deeply hydrate the skin and alleviate inflamed and irritated skin.
By taking care of your skin everyday with a powerful skin cream like Yu-Be, over time you also give your skin a chance to heal from scarred wounds.
Try applying a dab of Yu-Be onto your wound/scar everyday and see it gradually heal and fade with ease. If it starts to sting or feel itchy, please stop using it right away.
10. Is Yu-Be safe to use during pregnancy and nursing?
All Yu-Be products are made with the greatest care and are safe to use during pregnancy and nursing (we've never received any complaints from our customers who've used it during pregnancy or nursing, although we have received emails from customers telling us how Yu-Be has helped them heal their pregnancy scars)!
Please check the ingredients to ensure that you are not allergic to any of them.
11. How much should I use?
Due to the richness of Yu-Be creams, a little goes a long way.
Start with just a penny- to quarter-sized dab, depending on where you are applying the cream and massage it into the skin until it's been completely absorbed.
The high concentration of glycerin in Yu-Be creams will provide your skin with deep hydration for hours, so only apply as needed.
12. What's the difference between the Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream and the Advanced Formula Pure Hydration Cream?
The primary difference is that the Advanced Formula Pure Hydration Cream, unlike the Moisturizing Skin Cream formula, contains no camphor and is completely fragrance-free, thus making it the ideal cream for sensitive skin users.
The Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream contains camphor, a natural remedy for irritated and inflamed skin, which those with extra sensitive skin may find too strong. We recommend ordering a sample and doing a patch test to make sure that this formula is the right one for you.