Poof 100% Mineral Part Powder SPF 35
Broad spectrum SPF protection in powder form that feels similar to a dry shampoo…but has the added benefit of UV protection. We’ve all been there when it comes to trying to keep our scalps sunburn-free. Your perfect antidote has arrived: A 100% mineral SPF in a not-greasy, virtually undetectable powder form. It’s kind of like dry shampoo, only with UV protection. So go ahead and have a great hair day.
.71 oz. / 20 g.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 24.7%
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Boron Nitride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nylon-6/12, Sodium Dehyrdoacetate, Olive Glycerides, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 3, May contain Iron Oxides (CI 77492, 77491, 77499)
Hold powder 1-2 inches away from part to spray. Blend in with your fingertips or hairbrush. Powder should be used as the final step of your hairstyling routine, after hairspray.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)