Resurface Scrub: Face + Body
You asked, and we listened! Our Resurface Scrub now comes in a new, larger size (3.4 oz) – more product for all your multi-use needs.
Welcome to your new favorite face and body scrub of all time! It delivers skin so smooth you'll be amazed. Polish, cleanse, and exfoliate your face and body naturally and organically. Organic aloe leaf, blood orange, alpha hydroxy acids, and walnut shell dust combine to create a gentle foaming exfoliate that leaves your skin feeling brand new.
We recommend using this scrub 2-4 times a week. NOTE: Please protect your skin with sunscreen after use, as AHAs can make your skin more sensitive.
Always Vegan + Universally Sexy.
- Made with all gender needs in mind
- Vegan, cruelty-free and botanical powered ingredients
- Package made of recyclable/ biodegradable materials
- Walnut Shell Dust: Used as a fine exfoliant.
- Organic Aloe Leaf: Heals and calms the skin.
- Blood Orange Oil: Has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glycerin: Locks moisture in.
- Organic Lavender Flower: Has anti-bacterial and toning qualities.
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil: Penetrates deeply into the skin, giving you a healthy glow.
- Roman Chamomile Flower Water: Soothes your skin.
- Glycolic Acid: A type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that can act as a water-binding agent and exfoliant.
- Peppermint Oil: Has disinfectant qualities. We also use it as a cooling agent.
- Lactic Acid: Hydrates and brightens uneven skin tone.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed ( Blood Orange ), Sodium Benzoate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water ( Roman Chamomile), Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) See Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein