Win Son Taiwanese American Sampler Kit
Sample recipes from Win Son Presents: A Taiwanese American Cookbook (which we also carry here!) with these flavorful and authentic spice kits. Kits included (4-8 servings each):
1) Win Son Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup: Beef noodle soup reigns supreme in Taiwan. Infused with warm spices, enriched with tomato, and accented with Sichuan pepper, this classic will warm you to your bones.
2) Win Son Lu Rou Seasoning: Taiwanese comfort food at its best. Every morsel of this braised pork stew served over steamed rice is savory, aromatic and deeply satisfying.
3) Win Son Chicken Seasoning: Lend the magic of this all-purpose Taiwanese fried chicken seasoning to all your home cooking adventures. Inflected with cayenne and Chinese five-spice, it does wonders for just-fried or grilled plain chicken, seafood, eggs, and more. Win Son Lamb Seasoning: Try this Taiwanese-inspired all-purpose spice mix for next-level lamb, duck or pork. Flavor notes: deep, tangy black lime, and warm cumin, with a hint of Sichuan pepper.
1) Win Son Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup: Coriander Seed, Sichuan Green Pepper, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom. Use all the spice pods in this kit to make 4-6 servings according to QR code recipe on packaging
2) Win Son Lu Rou Seasoning (Braised Pork Stew): Cinnamon, star anise and orange zest); Use two spice pods to make 6-8 servings according to QR code recipe on packaging
3) Win Son Chicken Seasoning: Cayenne pepper, Chinese five spice powder, kombu cha (powdered seaweed seasoning), and white pepper. To use, sprinkle one pod of seasoning on just-fried or grilled plain chicken, seafood, eggs and more, and enjoy!
4) Win Son Lamb Seasoning: Cumin powder, cinnamon powder, cayenne pepper, black lime powder and green Sichuan pepper.
To use, sprinkle one pod of seasoning on just-fried or grilled plain chicken, seafood, eggs and more, and enjoy! **All ingredients are dried/powdered spices