Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion
A non-nano 100% mineral daily face lotion that's lightweight and blendable.
There’s a new 100% mineral SPF in town… Meet Zincscreen SPF 40, a lightweight, non-nano zinc oxide facial sunscreen lotion that provides daily protection from the sun’s damaging UV rays. It has a pink-hued formula that blends in translucent on most skin tones and works beautifully on sensitive, acne-prone or oily skin. It’s also full of clean ingredients like winter cherry, coconut fruit extract and blueberry extract to help nourish and shield your skin from other aggressors. Get ready to be pretty in zinc…1.7 fl. oz. / 50 ml.
Zinc Oxide 13%
Water, Tetradecane, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Mica, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Gluconolactone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Brassica Campestris/ Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Fructose, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Tocopherol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Dodecane, Hexadecane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Withania Somnifera Flower Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Silica, Calcium Gluconate
Apply generously and evenly as the last step in your skincare routine and 15 minutes before sun exposure.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)