2023 Daily Essentials Starter Kit
This trio of SPF favorites provides daily protection for face & body, plus makes reapplying a breeze! Start with hydrating, full body coverage by applying our original PLAY lotion. Next, apply Unseen Sunscreen (our bestselling invisible SPF!) for face protection that doubles as a makeup-gripping primer. Then, use the (Re)setting Refreshing Mist to easily refresh & reapply SPF through the day.
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40The original, 100% invisible, weightless, scentless sunscreen with skincare benefits and a velvety finish.
PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50Our original broad spectrum SPF 50 lotion for face and body.
(Re)setting Refreshing Mist SPF 40A weightless, ultrafine face mist with SPF to set makeup, refresh your look and reapply your UV protection throughout the day.
- 0.5 fl. oz. / 15 ml. Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml. PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract
- 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml.(Re)setting Refreshing Mist SPF 40
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- Active Ingredients:Avobenzone, 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%Inactive Ingredients:Isododecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isohexadecane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Meadowfoam Estolide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyester-7, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Mannitol, Olibanum, Lecithin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Diatomaceous Earth, Zinc Sulfate, Silica, Tocopherol
PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract
- Active Ingredients:Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (7.5%)Inactive Ingredients:Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isododecane, Lauryl Lactate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sorbitan Olivate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Chlorphenesin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Behenic Acid, Cetyl Behenate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dexpanthenol, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Citric Acid
(Re)setting Refreshing Mist SPF 40
- Active Ingredients:Avobenzone 2.9%, Homosalate 9.8%, Octisalate 4.9%, Octocrylene 9.5%"Inactive Ingredients:Alcohol Denat., Bisabolol, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Diheptyl Succinate, Diisooctyl Succinate, Ethyl Ferulate, Isododecane, Lauroyl Lysine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Nylon-12, PVP, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Silica Caprylyl Silylate
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- Apply generously and evenly as the last step in your skincare routine and before makeup.
PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
(Re)setting Refreshing Mist SPF 40
- Shake well before use to mix the bi-phase formula and provide even distribution of makeup-setting and UV-protecting ingredients. Using a circular motion, spray generously and evenly to the face from 8-10 inches away, keeping eyes and mouth closed. Keep eyes closed for about 3 seconds after application and you’re all “set”! Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours, and after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating or immediately after towel drying. Avoid contact with eyes.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)