Barrier Culture Cleanser
- Rebuilds the skin barrier
- Reduces redness, sensitivity and breakouts
- Locks in moisture
- Less consumption, less waste with more results
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Who's it for?
- All skin types: from sensitive to breakout-prone, oily to dry
- All age groups
- All genders
- Prebiotics: Feeds the good bacteria on your skin for a healthy microbiome
- Probiotics: Repopulates levels of good bacteria to strengthen the skin barrier
- Postbiotics: Actively treats and conditions the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: Holds up to x1000 its weight in water to deeply hydrate
- Chamomile:A natural anti-inflammatory, calms and reduces redness
- Calendula: Full of antioxidants to protect from free radicals
Full ingredients list: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Maltodextrin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic Acid
- Traceable Ingredients
- Clinically Studied
About The Nue Co.
The Nue Co. was born out of a dream to positively impact the health of humankind and the planet. Founded by husband and wife team, Jules Miller and Charlie Gower, after Jules turned to supplements to manage her 5 year battle with IBS.
They quickly found that 50% of most supplements on the market are formulated with synthetic fillers and processed ingredients.
Inspired by a conversation with Jules’ grandfather, a doctor and lecturer at Cambridge University, they set out to create a line of supplements combining the best of science and nature, using clean, sustainable and clinically proven ingredients.