Bistro Salt + Pepper Mills
The Bistro pepper mill is designed down to the smallest detail, to last, and to meet gourmet requirements. Made in France, the wood used to make it comes from local, sustainably managed French forests. The knob on the head of the mill offers practical and easy adjustment of the pepper grinding. This bright shimmering color, ready to combine with the other mills of the Bistrorama collection, allows you to create all the natural or decorative duos you wish.
- Forest Green, Pacific Blue, Red, Saffron, Pistachio and Terracotta
- Salt Mill only: Ivory
- Pepper Mill only: Black
- Size: 4"
- Made in France
- PEFC wood, from French forests
- To be combined with the other colors of the Bistrorama collection, to create black-and-white or two-color duos of mills
- Mechanism with a lifetime guarantee
- Mill guaranteed for 5 years
- For grinding black, white, green, and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds
- Grind adjustment button: the more the button is screwed, the finer the grind, and vice versa