Daily Dose Vitamin C + SPF 40 Serum
A two-in-one daily dose of high potency Vitamin C + SPF 40 serum that helps visibly brighten skin AND prevent the two main causes of dark spots: UV & blue light.
Vitamin C is only truly effective when worn with SPF. This first-ever hybrid serum combines the power of stable Vitamin C with SPF in a hydrating, oil-free formula with a lit-from-within finish. It’s your essential daily dose for visibly brighter, healthy-looking skin.
SPF Packed with Powerful Ingredients:
A Clean Chemical SPF: Daily Dose is formulated with Clean Chemical SPF 40. (Because Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide like different pH levels, you can’t put Mineral SPF and Vitamin C together.)
A 14% Vitamin C Brightening Complex: 10% Vitamin C (3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) helps to improve skin’s radiance and luminosity; 2% Kakadu Plum Extract also helps to improve skin’s radiance and luminosity; 2% Niacinamide helps to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of pores.
A Marine Extract: Pseudoaltermonas Ferment Extract helps provide protection from Blue Light.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 9%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 6%
Inactive Ingredients:Water (Aqua), 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, C13-15 Alkane, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyhydroxystearate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Phenethyl Benzoate, Polyester-25, Silica, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin
If this is the only SPF product in your skincare routine, apply generously and evenly as your serum step, 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Pro Tip: Use Daily Dose Vitamin C + SPF 40 Serum as part of an SPF wardrobe to achieve your #skingoals. Apply 2-3 pumps as your serum step, then follow with your favorite SPF-spiked moisturizer, primer, or CC cream for happy, healthy skin.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)