Gansai Tambi Portable Watercolor Paint Set, 14-Colors
Gansai Tambi is a pigmented traditional Japanese paint that is designed for both professional artists and crafters. It can be used as a gouache or watered down to use as watercolor. These are ideal for crafts, illustration, card making, and more.
- Portable - Includes the essential tools you need to draw a picture, all in a compact box! Each kit is packed with 14 Gansai Tambi paint colors, as well as travel-sized drawing pen (MANGAKA 01) and a refillable water brush pen (Medium size).
- Versatile for a wide variety of professional or hobbyist applications. Ideal for sketching, painting, cartooning, illustration, cardmaking, and more. This field sketch kit is perfect for using on the go or at home.
- GANSAI TAMBI is traditional, Japanese watercolor, developing colors that are based off of those seen in nature. Colors are vivid and opaque, and pans are carefully fill so that the paint is smooth, rather than granulated, and dries with a slight sheen. Individual pans are replaceable.
- Fine pen for line drawing. Developed by incorporating the thoughts and techniques of professional Japanese cartoonists with the experience of Kuretake production. Since it contains water-based pigment ink, ink will not bleed or mix with water once it has dried completely.
- Kuretake water brush pen included has a small size and body shape making it comfotable to hold. Easily control the flow of water simply by adjusting the pressure applied to the body. There is no need to use brush washing chemicals, as it is self cleaning. Using the versatile brush, you can easily color both narrow, delicate ranges in painting, as well as larger areas.