Glow Oil SPF 50
An ultra-hydrating sunscreen body oil that leaves skin glowing and protected, without feeling greasy. This lightweight oil is water-resistant for 80 minutes and made with an antioxidant-rich formula for superior sun protection. Give your skin a brilliant glow, and diminish signs of UV damage, all in one.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%
Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyester-8, Polyamide-3, Lauryl Lactate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alaria Esculenta Extract, t-Butyl Alcohol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Citric Acid
Spray Glow Oil all over your body and rub to blend in to hydrate and boost your skin’s natural glow.
Friendly reminder to spray on an ample amount! We suggest spraying areas more than once and making sure to cover every visible spot.
One of our favorite ways to apply: Spray Glow Oil into your palm first and then rub it on your body. If you’re swimming, apply one layer, rub it in and let it absorb, then apply and rub in another layer for full protection.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)