Glow Stick SPF 50
A portable, glow-boosting, dry oil sunscreen stick for face, chest and shoulders. Glow Stick is a mess-free, travel-friendly SPF that you can pop into your handbag, beach bag or tote bag, depending on wherever the day is taking you. It's totally invisible, majo rly hydrating and perfect to use as a face or body highlighter, as it leaves behind a dewy finish without an oily residue.
P.S. Now in an all-new twist-up case, Glow Stick glides on effortlessly!
0.70 oz. / 20 g.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 10.0%
Inactive Ingredients: C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dibutyl Ethylhexanol Glutamide, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Octyldodecanol, Pentaclethra Macroloba Oil, Polyester-8, Tocopherol
Use after moisturizer to lock in hydration or throughout the day on cheeks, bridge of the nose, chest and shoulder to keep your glow (and SPF!) on.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)