Handscreen SPF 40
Meet the very first preventative hand cream that's also super hydrating. This luxurious, fast-absorbing formula protects one of the most sun-sensitive spots on your body (your hands) with broad-spectrum SPF 40, all while delivering major nourishment and hydration, thanks to antioxidants and natural oils. So long, dry hands!
6.7 fl oz. or 1 fl oz.
Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%
Water, Glycerin, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cocoglycerides, Isododecane, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Phosphate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl Lactate, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Oil, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Vanillin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Grosso Herb Oil
Apply a nickel-sized amount to hands. Blend in thoroughly to protect and hydrate.
Tip: The large size fits perfectly in your car's cup holder, while the small size is a fab companion for a gel manicure to protect your hands against UV rays.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)