Pain De Mie Lamp
Two adorable mountains peeking out, adorned with swirling patterns created while weaving the dough. A lamp packed with bread's adorable charm.
This Pain De Mie Lamp is an outlet type, making it ideal for indirect lighting, and features a dimming function. A special anti-bacterial and anti-fungal coating helps protect and seal the lamp, ensuring its longevity.
These Pampshades are crafted from upcycled breads sourced from partner bakeries, which are expertly hollowed out, resulting in occasional small cracks or holes that enhance the lamp's natural, artisanal look. These features are not considered defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, yeast, LED lights, power cord.
Power Supply: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A DC 12V 1.0A
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 17cm x 8cmx 11cm (8 inches x3 inches x 4 inches)
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a room of approximately 13 square meters (140 square feet).
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care. Do not use sanitizer spray near this product, otherwise it may damage the coating.
- Operation Instructions: To turn on/off, just tap the power button. To adjust the brightness to your liking, press and hold the power button.