PLAY Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 50 with Vitamin C
A non-aerosol, water-resistant sunscreen body spray with SPF 50 that leaves skin radiantly glowing. This lightweight, refreshing mist is literally the easiest way to wear sunscreen…just point, spray and play! You can even apply it onto wet skin for total UV protection. The bottle also utilizes our unique bag-on-valve technology that we’ve been using since 2013. This makes the SPF itself free of chemical propellants, and it means you can spray it from all different angles (even upside down). It will also be completely emptied, so you don’t have to worry about whether or not you’re getting every last drop of SPF.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.8%, Homosalate 9.8%, Octisalate 4.9%, Octocrylene 9.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Butyloctyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ethyl Ferulate, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Spray directly on your body before a day of play. It can even be sprayed on wet skin to reapply post dip in the pool or ocean.
Tip: You can spray the mist rightside-up or upside-down to get those hard to reach places.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)