PLAY Lip Balm SPF 30
Protect your pout with this nourishing, soothing, SPF 30 lip balm. Lips are one of the most sun-sensitive parts of your body, but this lip balm, made with moisturizing shea butter, will keep them safe from the sun while also locking in hydration.
0.5 fl. oz. / 15 ml.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octocrylene (10%), Octisalate (5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyisobutene, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Extract, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Cetyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Decaoleate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stevioside, 2-Methylbutyric Acid, Barosma Betulina Leaf Oil, Benzaldehyde, Dimethylhydroxy Furanone, Trans-2-Hexenal, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Ethyl Acetate, Gamma-Undecalactone, Vanillin
Apply generously to lips, 15 minutes before sun exposure, to hydrate and protect them. Especially recommended before a day at the beach or on the slopes.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)