NEW (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35, Translucent
Complete your look with this 100% mineral, non-nano setting powder with SPF that sets makeup and mattifies skin. Perfect for all skin types, this formula smooths skin’s appearance and reduces shine. Brush on throughout the day to reapply SPF.
Note: (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 Refill is not compatible with old packaging.
Zinc Oxide 24.7%
Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Boron Nitride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nylon-6/12, Sodium Dehyrdoacetate, Olive Glycerides, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 3, May contain Iron Oxides (CI 77492, 77491, 77499)
Remove the cap and slide down the clear plastic sleeve. Remove and discard the plastic yellow pin at the center of the brush.
Twist the body of the brush from the CLOSED position to OPEN. Tilt and tap the brush gently against your wrist until you see the powder start to flow through the bristles.
When your makeup is ready to go, brush the powder generously over your face to set the look and mattify your skin. Reapply throughout the day as needed.
To close, twist the body of the brush from the OPEN position to CLOSED, pull up the clear plastic sleeve and snap the cap back on.
To refill, unscrew the jar at the bottom of the brush and load the new jar by screwing in until tight. Refills are available only on supergoop.com.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)