(Re)setting Refreshing Mist SPF 40
A weightless, ultrafine face mist with SPF to set makeup, refresh your look and reapply your UV protection throughout the day.
3.4 oz or 1 oz
This setting mist makes it easy to set your makeup, refresh your look and reapply your SPF throughout the day! With a matte finish and a subtle, aromatic blend of rosemary and mint, this innovative formula is back and better than ever with an all-new, ultrafine mist. Shake well before each use, then spray generously for the perfect midday SPF pick-me-up!
SPF Packed with Powerful Ingredients:
Optical-Diffusing Silica Silylate: Helps absorb oil to reduce shine and deliver a matte finish
English Field Mustard & Chinawood Oil: Creates a flexible and breathable film on the skin to help filter pollution
Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP): A water-soluble polymer that helps lock makeup in place and extend its wear
Antioxidant-Rich Rosemary & Mint: Deliver an invigorating aromatic experience & help improve complexion
Avobenzone 2.9%, Homosalate 9.8%, Octisalate 4.9%, Octocrylene 9.5%"
Alcohol Denat., Bisabolol, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Diheptyl Succinate, Diisooctyl Succinate, Ethyl Ferulate, Isododecane, Lauroyl Lysine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Nylon-12, PVP, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Silica Caprylyl Silylate
Shake well before use to mix the bi-phase formula and provide even distribution of makeup-setting and UV-protecting ingredients. Using a circular motion, spray generously and evenly to the face from 8-10 inches away, keeping eyes and mouth closed. Keep eyes closed for about 3 seconds after application and you’re all “set”!
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours, and after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating or immediately after towel drying. Avoid contact with eyes.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)