Reusable Coffee Cups
Regular price $30.00 Sale price
Unit price per
Made from durable, toughened glass with a recovered cork band made from the waste of wine cork production in Portugal.
A drafted vessel for easy pour with a press fit sipper lid, it's lovely to drink from - lid on or off.
- Barista standard: Industry cup sizing, fits under most coffee machine group heads, with drafted vessel for the perfect pour.
- Designed for drinking pleasure on the go: Caffeinate, hydrate, and everything in between. KeepCup sipper lid allows for optimal liquid flow, and the new KeepCup Bottle twists together to multiply your reuse moments.
- Easy use, easy clean: Simple to assemble, made to last modular parts that fit across multiple products.
- Material: Cup - Tempered glass, Band - Cork, Lid - Polypropylene alloy #7, Plug - LDPE #4
- Do not microwave cork band
- Designed to be taken apart for easy clean. Do not remove cork band when washing to maintain the band's shape
- Glass and plastic components are dishwasher safe on the top rack. Place small components in the cutlery tray or basket to avoid loss or damage.
- Cork band may deteriorate if washed in the dishwasher.
- To correctly remove or fit your cork band, please follow these instructions carefully.
- Reassemble lid after cleaning. Store with lid off