Seaglow Overnight Serum
Our high-performance treatment resurfaces and reinforces your skin’s moisture barrier in one easy step to reveal smooth, radiant skin. A potent blend of AHAs, phytic acid and tropical fruit extracts exfoliates to promote skin renewal, which evens tone and texture overnight. Fermented Shiunko Oil, Spirulina and Kappaphycus Alvarezii seaweed nourish and hydrate. Wake up glowing!
- 97% said skin felt softer & smoother*
- 94% said it smoothed the look of pores*
- 91% said skin looked glowing*
- Water / Aqua / Eau, Pseudozyma Epicola/Apricot Kernel Oil/Olive Fruit Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil/Sweet Almond Oil/(Angelica Gigas/Lithospermum Erythrorhizon) Root Extract Ferment Extract Filtrate, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Olivate, Phytic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Methylheptylglycerin, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Sea Water / Maris Aqua / Eau de mer, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Pullulan, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Glucosamine HCl, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Skin Types & Concerns:
Resurfacing exfoliation for all skin types.
- Apply on clean, dry skin before bed. For added hydration or for those with more sensitive skin, follow with a moisturizer. Cleanse in the morning, then follow with your regular AM routine and always apply sunscreen. Use 1-2 times a week or as needed.
Warning: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with the eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.