Sunnyscreen™ 100% Mineral Spray SPF 50
A lightweight, easy-peasy, spot-on spray that's super gentle.
The collection features three 100% non-nano mineral formulas - including this stick - and they check all the boxes, meaning they've been pediatrician-tested and are also fragrance-free, silicone-free, hypoallergenic and easy to apply. Our stick for face and body is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, and it's pocket-sized, spill-proof and it's perfect for even the littlest wiggle worms.
3.4 fl. oz. / 100 ml.
Titanium Dioxide 10% , Zinc Oxide 12%
Aqua (Deionized Water), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Calendula Officinalis Extract. Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryl/Caprylyl Glucoside, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Mangifera lndica (Mango) Butter, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xantham Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol
Shake well, then spray directly on your baby or toddler's body, or spray into hands and then apply. (Keep in mind a little goes a long way!)
For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)