Supa Thick Conditioner, 250ml
Turn hair loss into growth. Supa_Thick Conditioner is a lightweight, hydrating conditioner that repairs and strengthens each individual strand to reduce breakage and shedding. Free from silicones, parabens and artificial fragrance, it moisturizes hair and scalp without disrupting the topical microbiome, creating the ideal foundation for hair growth. No residue or product build up, just clean, healthy hair.
Find Supa Thick Shampoo here!
- Reduces hair loss
- Supports scalp health
- Supports hair growth
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Who's it for?
- Anyone experiencing hair loss, thinning or shedding
- Those looking to boost hair growth
- Anyone looking to improve scalp and hair health
- Fiberhance™: Restores keratin structure to strengthen hair
- Velvet Flower Seed Extract: Increases the diameter of individual hair fibers
- Amino Acid: Reduces breakage and split ends
- Vitamin B5: Improves hair elasticity and strength
Full ingredients list: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, C15-19 Alkane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polyquaternium-10, Behentrimonium Chloride,Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxypropylgluconamide,Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Acetum (Apple Cider Vinegar), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Limonene, Glycerin, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Linalool, Amaranthus Caudatus (Velvet Flower) Seed Extract, Tartaric Acid, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sea Water, Geraniol.
- Traceable Ingredients
- Third Party Tested
- After cleansing with Supa_Thick Shampoo, apply Supa_Thick Conditioner through mid-lengths and ends of hair, combing through with fingers. Rinse clean.
The Nue Co. was born out of a dream to positively impact the health of humankind and the planet. Founded by husband and wife team, Jules Miller and Charlie Gower, after Jules turned to supplements to manage her 5 year battle with IBS.
They quickly found that 50% of most supplements on the market are formulated with synthetic fillers and processed ingredients.
Inspired by a conversation with Jules’ grandfather, a doctor and lecturer at Cambridge University, they set out to create a line of supplements combining the best of science and nature, using clean, sustainable and clinically proven ingredients.