The Cone - Paper Table Lamp, No. 3
Handmade in the Gifu prefecture of Japan for 90 years, this collection of Washi LED lanterns speak softly with their halcyon shape and warm diffusion. The simplicity of their structure is characterized by a wire armature that dilates a continuous spiral of bamboo filament and rice paper. Asano lantern lamps are lovely in a group. Flat packed and gift boxed, the experience of taking an Asano light out of its box is like unfolding a precious silk.
*Find the replacement bulbs here*
Japanese washi paper lamp shade omitting a warm, ambient light. To be use on table top or floor; switch on cord.
- Production Process: Traditional washi paper production technique with bamboo ribbing opened over a steel armature.
- Materials: Japanese Washi paper shade, wire armature, steel base plate.
- Product Dimensions: 11.25"H x 12"Ø
- Light Source: E17 25 watt max. 1 Bulb included.
- Cord: 75" white PVC with switch.
- Environment: For indoor use only.
- Care Instructions: Dust with soft dry cloth; never use liquid.
- Design: Shigeru Uchida