Supa Thick Serum, 100ml
If you’re tackling hair loss, breakage, or lack of growth, Supa_Thick gets to the root of the problem. Formulated with patented follicle technology, it targets both the hair follicle stem cells and dermal papilla cells located at the bottom of the follicle, while prebiotics (inulin) and probiotics (lactobacillus ferment) repopulate the scalp’s all-important microbiome. It also soothes a sensitive scalp, eliminates dandruff and removes product build up to reveal healthy, thick hair.
- Reduces hair loss
- Supports scalp health
- Supports hair growth
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Who's it for?
- Anyone experiencing hair loss, thinning, or shedding
- Oily, easily irritated, or flaky scalp
- Anyone hoping to improve their scalp and hair health
- Patented Follicle Technology: Clinically proven to increase new hair growth
- Patented Probiotic Technology: Probiotics, prebiotics and postbiotics work together to optimise scalp health
- Bhringraj Extract: Calms inflamed hair follicles
- Rosemary Leaf Oil: Boosts circulation, providing starved follicles with fresh blood
- Eclipta Prostrata: Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine
- Clary Sage: Improves hair strength
- Full ingredients list: Water/Aqua/Eau, Isopentyldiol, Glycerin, Inulin, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Laurate, Lactitol, Xylitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycine, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Chloride, Lactic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Levulinate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Linalool**, Limonene*
- Traceable Ingredients
- Third Party Tested
Divide the hair into 6 sections and apply directly to the scalp. Gently massage to stimulate circulation, leave for 20 minutes then wash the hair as usual. Use 2-3 times per week.
The Nue Co. was born out of a dream to positively impact the health of humankind and the planet. Founded by husband and wife team, Jules Miller and Charlie Gower, after Jules turned to supplements to manage her 5 year battle with IBS.
They quickly found that 50% of most supplements on the market are formulated with synthetic fillers and processed ingredients.
Inspired by a conversation with Jules’ grandfather, a doctor and lecturer at Cambridge University, they set out to create a line of supplements combining the best of science and nature, using clean, sustainable and clinically proven ingredients.