Supa Thick Shampoo, 250ml
Shampoo powered by science. SUPA_THICK SHAMPOO is a gently foaming, low pH shampoo designed to support hair growth and density. Free from silicones, parabens, SLS and artificial fragrance, it deeply cleanses hair and scalp to remove build up while reducing shedding, strengthening strands and rebalancing the scalp microbiome. The result: all-round healthy hair from root to tip.
Find Supa_Thick Conditioner here!
- Reduces hair loss
- Supports scalp health
- Supports hair growth
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Who's it for?
- Anyone experiencing hair loss, thinning or shedding
- Those looking to boost hair growth
- Anyone looking to improve scalp and hair health
- Red Algae: Mineral-rich, adding instant hydration to hair
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Supports the scalp microbiome
- Vitamin B5: Improves hair elasticity and strength
- Oat Oil Extract: Moisturizes and protects hair
- Full ingredients list: Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Capryloyl Glycine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Acetum (Apple Cider Vinegar), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Coconut Acid, Limonene, Xylitylglucoside, Glycerin, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Linalool, Amaranthus Caudatus (Velvet Flower) Seed Extract, Citronellol, Sea Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Geraniol.
- Traceable Ingredients
- Third Party Tested
- Massage Supa_Thick Shampoo into wet hair, working into the scalp. Repeat if desired and rinse with warm water. For best results, follow with Supa_Thick Conditoner.
The Nue Co. was born out of a dream to positively impact the health of humankind and the planet. Founded by husband and wife team, Jules Miller and Charlie Gower, after Jules turned to supplements to manage her 5 year battle with IBS.
They quickly found that 50% of most supplements on the market are formulated with synthetic fillers and processed ingredients.
Inspired by a conversation with Jules’ grandfather, a doctor and lecturer at Cambridge University, they set out to create a line of supplements combining the best of science and nature, using clean, sustainable and clinically proven ingredients.