NEW Every. Single. Face. Watery Lotion SPF 50
A next-gen daily SPF that’s universal & undetectable with a refreshing, cooling feel — it’s our most powerful protection in our simplest formula ever. Size 1.7 oz
- Clean Chemical
- All Skin Types
- Water & Sweat Resistant (40 mins)
This simple, easy-to-wear SPF is packed with powerful protection with a feel-it-to-believe-it, barely-there finish. Our most universal and versatile formula yet, this everyday sunscreen is formulated for all skin types, tones and routines — it leaves no white cast and has a refreshing, cooling application with a natural, non-greasy finish that everyone from dry to oily skin types will love. Add it to your existing skincare routine, or use it alone to help protect against a full spectrum of skin aggressors including UV rays, blue light, pollution and infrared radiation.
SPF Packed with Powerful Ingredients:
Cress Sprout Extract: Combined with a smart polysaccharide complex to help the skin retain water, filter pollution and strengthen the skin barrier
Wild Butterfly Ginger Root Extract: Acts as a potent antioxidant that helps filter blue light and reduce the visible effects of free radicals
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 9%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 9%
Inactive Ingredients:Water, Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Maltodextrin, Triethyl Citrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Pullulan, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Linalool, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocap Extract, Amyl Cinnamal, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract
Apply generously and evenly after your skincare routine, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Pro tip: Use this daily lotion as your sole sunscreen step, or apply before your favorite SPF beauty base layer like Unscreen Sunscreen.
What’s the difference between Every. Single. Face. and Unseen Sunscreen?
Both are great options for a go-to face sunscreen, but there are a few differences you may want to consider! The first is texture: Every. Single. Face. has a watery lotion texture, and Unseen has a velvety gel texture. Next, beauty benefits: ESF can be added to any beauty routine but doesn’t provide additional beauty benefits, whereas Unseen has the added benefit of acting as a makeup-gripping primer. Last but not least, there’s a difference in protection: ESF protects against UVA/UVB and infrared radiation, plus it helps filter blue light and pollution — Unseen does it all except help filter pollution!
Can I use Every. Single. Face. with other sunscreen products?
Absolutely! Every. Single. Face. is our most versatile sunscreen yet — it can be used with any existing routine you may have, including one that features additional sunscreen products! We especially love to pair it with PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50 for head-to-toe everyday protection.
The No List: Ingredients to Avoid & We Never Put in Supergoop!
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
- Anatase Titatium Dioxide
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO AVOID
- All synthetic fragrances
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Amylcinnamyl Alcohol
- Anise Alcohol
- Benzalkonium chloride and other chloride-related compounds.
- Benzophenone & derivatives
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carboxaldehyde (Lyral)
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Coal Tar
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Triethanolamine, diethanolamine, DEA, TEA, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, lauramide DEA, linoleamide MEA, myristamide DEA, oleamide DEA, stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate.
- Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (FRPs)
- Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Bromopol, Glyoxal, methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitorpropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide.
- Heavy Metals
- Mercury & Mercury Compounds, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium.
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Hydroxyethoxyphenyl Butanone
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene
- Methyl 2-octynoate(Mhc)
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methyl Lactate
- Methylisothiazolinone *
- Nitrous Oxide
- Palm Oil and Palm Glycerides
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Petrolatum, Toluene, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Mineral oil, Liquid paraffin.
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Retinyl palmitate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and most ingredients ending in "-eth".
- Sorbic Acid
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Sulfites + Sulfates
- Synthetic Flavor
- Triclosan and Triclocarbon.
We formulate our products to be EU-compliant, and here’s what that means… The EU is much stricter about the ingredients that brands there can’t use, and they have over 1,300 that are banned from their formulas. So when we create ours, we stick to the same standards. (Disclaimer: some of the ingredients they’ve banned don’t apply to our formulas in the first place…so that’s why you don’t see close to 1,300 ingredients here.)